- First, pour 100ml of 35% fat cream into your Nespresso Aeroccino Device. Close the lid and press start.
- Then, pour 100ml of 1.5% fat milk directly into the Nespresso Aeroccino Device. Close the lid and press the start button.
- Put 1 square of dark chocolate and 5ml of almond syrup in a cup.
- Extract 40ml of Ispirazione Venezia over it.
- Add the mix of whipped cream on top of the coffee. Place the hot milk foam over the cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top. Serve it with a Boudoir Biscuit.
- VANILLA ECLAIRVanilla flavouredThe BARISTA CREATIONS Vanilla Éclair flavour blends into a round, smooth Latin American arabica espresso. The base blend of Brazilian and Colombian arabicas is known for its smooth taste and malted cereal notes – a real classic roasted coffee aroma. BARISTA CREATIONS Vanilla Éclair plays into that full flavour with its own richness. If you dare the decadence, try it as a cappuccino and taste sweet almond notes dancing through the creamy custard taste.MAD74.00
- Essenza MiniThe new Essenza Mini machine combines ease-of-use, minimalist beauty and unrivaled quality to create the perfect cup every time. It's the small machine that opens up the whole world of Nespresso coffee.MAD1,399.00
- ISPIRAZIONE RISTRETTO ITALIANO10Powerful & Contrasting
Inspired by the ambassador of all Italian coffees, we chose not to imitate but to roast our own version. The ristretto is the essence of Italy’s iconic coffee culture. It’s not reflective of any one city – it’s Italy. It’s the fashion, the art, the cuisine – it’s the consistent elegance and excellence of Italy as a whole. Inspired by this ambassador of all Italian coffees, we chose not to imitate but to roast our own version. Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano is a blend of diverse Arabica and Robustas – a contrasting bouquet from around the world – together they recreate the iconic Italian taste. Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano is a medium-dark roast. In one short, sharp sip, this blend reveals all its intensity and complexity of aromas. It’s a roasty and intense coffee accented by fruity notes and a hint of acidity dancing through. It’s a profile worthy of an ambassador – a coffee that explains Italians’ passion for coffee and makes sense of why it’s ingrained in daily life.MAD64.00
- Aeroccino 4The Aeroccino4 is the new Nespresso milk frother, even more versatile and convenient than its predecessors. With 2 types of hot foam, hot milk and cold foam, the Aeroccino4 offers you a wide choice to prepare even more coffee&milk recipes at home in a simple way. With one single whisk you can now do all your preparations; just pour in the milk and select the desired button to obtain, in no time, a divine milk froth for your favourite recipes. On top, the Aeroccino4 is also dishwasher proof to ease cleaning. “CAUTION: syrup, sugar, chocolate powder or any other additives should not be added directly in the jug. This may damage the coating during the preparation.”MAD810.00
- VIEW CappuccinoYou instinctively want to slip your finger around the glass, cradle it in your hand and feel the warmth of your coffee based recipe through the dense glass. The VIEW collection fits into your hand, and into your life. Set of 2 Cappuccino cups (ca. 180ml) in tempered glass and 2 saucers in stainless steel (18/10) with a shiny and brushed finish. Both cups and saucers are dishwasher safe. The VIEW Collection saucers are made of stainless steel 18/10, a very durable material, but sensitive to scratching. The saucers are dishwasher safe but are not suitable for microwave and oven use. When washing the saucers by hand, do not use an abrasive sponge and wipe the surface completely with a dry towel to avoid water stains.MAD270.00