This version is applicable as of February 13, 2013
All orders placed by individuals with NESTLE Maroc SA, a company with a share capital of MAD 156.933.000,00 , domiciled at Zone Industrielle, El Jadida – Maroc, and registered in the trade register of El Jadida under the number 279, whether in-store or remotely (by mail, telephone, fax, internet), for machines in the Nespresso Classic range as well as consumables and accessories dedicated to this range (hereinafter referred to as "the Products"), shall be subject to the present terms and conditions. A private individual is a natural person who uses the Products for their personal needs and those of their relatives. A. PROVISIONS COMMON TO ALL SALES
1.1 The Products are offered for sale within the limits of available stocks.
1.2 The minimum quantity per order of coffee is set at 5 boxes of 10 capsules (50 Capsules Minimum per order).
1.3 NESTLE Maroc SA, retains ownership of the products delivered until full payment of invoices and reserves the right to suspend delivery in case of late payment and this until full settlement of the debtor account.
1.4 NESTLE Maroc SA, reserves the right to refuse an order or require advance payment, in case of arrears of invoice or insolvency.
2. Return and retraction right
2.1 In accordance with the provisions of Articles 36 and following of Law No. 31-08 enacting consumer protection measures, you have a right of retraction that you can use, without having to provide any grounds, within a period of seven (7) clear days following receipt of the items. In this context, you have the right to return the items delivered within this period, in their original packaging, in perfect condition and complete (accessories, instructions, warranty, etc.).
2.2 For health and safety reasons, only unused Products (machines and consumables), properly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition, suitable for resale, accompanied by any accessories, instructions and documentation as well as the corresponding invoice, will be returned. These conditions are cumulative.
2.3 Subject to the above, NESTLE Maroc SA will refund the price of returned products and delivery costs charged, if already paid, and this within 30 days from the date you exercise your right of return. The possible costs of reshipment will be at your expense.
3. Pricing, invoicing and payment
3.1 For any information concerning the prices of the Products, their characteristics and delivery costs, you may contact the Nespresso Stores, ask us by mail, by telephone or via the Nespresso website at the numbers and addresses mentioned on the website.
3.2 The prices invoiced inclusive of all taxes, excluding delivery charges, corresponding to the Products that you order, are those in effect on the day of the purchase when it takes place in a store, or of the transmission of the order in the case of remote sales.
3.3 Invoices are payable in cash before the Products are delivered.
3.4 The payment of the Customer's purchases is made by credit card. The accepted cards are Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cards issued by banks domiciled outside MOROCCO must be international bank cards.
4. Delivery costs Unless otherwise specified, the delivery costs, amounting to MAD 48 inclusive of tax (anywhere in Morocco) are at your expense and included separately in the invoice. The delivery of the articles is made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order. Concerning the capsules, delivery is free for any order of 200 capsules minimum.
5. Terms of delivery NESTLE Maroc SA strives to ensure its deliveries throughout Morocco, within two working days of receipt of the order, at the address of your choice (home, office, second home, etc.). The delivery time is given as an indication and although the Company undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that this time is respected, it cannot be held contractually responsible in the event of overrunning. In other words, a reasonable overrun (ten days) of the delivery time indicated shall not constitute grounds for termination or nullity of the sale concluded between the Customer and the Company.
6. Product Verification It is your responsibility to verify the number and condition of the Products upon receipt and, in case of damage or shortage, to make the usual reserves of use with the carrier and to inform NESTLE Maroc SA within 7 days of receipt (keeping the invoice and the signed delivery note). Nespresso will then provide you with identical replacement products or refund you.
7. Maintenance and after-sales service The routine maintenance of the machine and its cleaning are your responsibility. Given the technical characteristics of the machines and for safety reasons, repairs should be performed only by the after-sales service of NESTLE Maroc SA under the conditions specific to each machine. Accordingly, NESTLE Morocco SA will be exempt from any liability for any modification, repair, addition and / or replacement of spare parts on the machine by any other party than the after-sales service.