TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This version is applicable as of February 13, 2013
All orders placed by individuals with NESTLE Maroc SA, a company with a share capital of MAD 156.933.000,00 , domiciled at Zone Industrielle, El Jadida – Maroc, and registered in the trade register of El Jadida under the number 279, whether in-store or remotely (by mail, telephone, fax, internet), for machines in the Nespresso Classic range as well as consumables and accessories dedicated to this range (hereinafter referred to as "the Products"), shall be subject to the present terms and conditions. A private individual is a natural person who uses the Products for their personal needs and those of their relatives.
A. PROVISIONS COMMON TO ALL SALES
2. Return and retraction right
3. Pricing, invoicing and payment
4. Delivery costs Unless otherwise specified, the delivery costs, amounting to MAD 48 inclusive of tax (anywhere in Morocco) are at your expense and included separately in the invoice. The delivery of the articles is made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order. Concerning the capsules, delivery is free for any order of 200 capsules minimum.
5. Terms of delivery NESTLE Maroc SA strives to ensure its deliveries throughout Morocco, within two working days of receipt of the order, at the address of your choice (home, office, second home, etc.). The delivery time is given as an indication and although the Company undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that this time is respected, it cannot be held contractually responsible in the event of overrunning. In other words, a reasonable overrun (ten days) of the delivery time indicated shall not constitute grounds for termination or nullity of the sale concluded between the Customer and the Company.
6. Product Verification It is your responsibility to verify the number and condition of the Products upon receipt and, in case of damage or shortage, to make the usual reserves of use with the carrier and to inform NESTLE Maroc SA within 7 days of receipt (keeping the invoice and the signed delivery note). Nespresso will then provide you with identical replacement products or refund you.
7. Maintenance and after-sales service The routine maintenance of the machine and its cleaning are your responsibility. Given the technical characteristics of the machines and for safety reasons, repairs should be performed only by the after-sales service of NESTLE Maroc SA under the conditions specific to each machine. Accordingly, NESTLE Morocco SA will be exempt from any liability for any modification, repair, addition and / or replacement of spare parts on the machine by any other party than the after-sales service.
8. Machine warranty Nespresso brand machines are guaranteed (1 year maintenance and repair), according to the conditions transmitted at the time of purchase, without prejudice to the legal guarantee of hidden defects as provided for by articles 549 to 575 of Dahir dated August 12, 1913 forming the code of obligations and contracts.
9. Data protection guarantee
10. Evolution of the general terms and conditions NESTLE Morocco SA reserves the right to modify at any time these terms and conditions by publishing a new version that will be applicable to any order placed after its first posting on the site www.nespresso.com.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction Any dispute relating to the execution of an order and / or interpretation of these terms and conditions, is subject to Moroccan law. In case of dispute relating to the interpretation or execution of agreements between you and NESTLE Maroc SA, the competent court will be, at the option of the plaintiff and in accordance with the law, either that of the place where the defendant resides, or that of the place of actual delivery of the product or products, or that of the place of performance of the service.
B. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO DISTANCE SALES
1. Application scope These provisions concern sales of Products concluded by mail, telephone, fax and Internet or, more generally, by any remote communication technique, it being specified that in order to improve the quality of our relations with our customers and the reliability of orders, telephone conversations may be recorded.
2. Placing orders You can place your orders:
3. Minimum quantity The minimum quantity for each coffee order by distance selling is fixed at 10 cases, or 100 capsules.
4. Delivery The costs and terms of delivery are specified in articles 4 and 5 above. However, delivery is free for any order placed by internet equal or superior to 200 capsules.
5. Payment methods
6. Complaints For all complaints relating to the Products and/or after-sales service, you may contact the Nespresso Club whose coordinates are mentioned above (under the "Placing orders" section).